Perfume non-alcohol: #M072 "Fleur Du Male" ;
Fragrance inspired by: "Fleur Du Male" ;
* The original fragrance of "Fleur Du Male" was created by the designer house of Jean Paul Gaultier in 2007 year;
Fleur Du Male Cologne by Jean Paul Gaultier, Launched in 2007, it was created by francis kurkdjian. It's composed of petit grain (the leaves and twigs of the bitter orange tree), orange blossom, a fern accord, and coumarin.
* Description of Perfume "Fleur Du Male": original, controversial, sensitive and bright ;
* Fragrance Type of Perfume "Fleur Du Male": Aromatic Fougere, Citrus-floral ;
* Fragrance Composition of Perfume "Fleur Du Male":
* Top Notes: orange flowers ;
* Middle Notes: lavender, petigrana and woody notes; ;
* Base Notes: coumarin and fern; ;
* Note: All brand names are the property of their perfume houses. We are not linked, and do not represent any of them. Use all the brand names is solely and exclusively as a reference.